You’ve put a lot of work into your Michigan home, so now’s the time to benefit financially. PFCU offers fixed-rate home equity loans for owner-occupied real estate located in our lending area.
You can use your home equity loan to renovate your home, cover education expenses, pay down high-interest credit cards or finance other important purchases. Check out our home equity loan rates and experience the power of a home equity loan with us.
Learn more about Home Equity Line of Credit Loans
What to Know About PFCU Home Equity Loans
PFCU issues home equity loans to owner-occupied, 1- to 4-family Michigan homes for up to 85% of the property’s value if PFCU holds the first mortgage. Otherwise, the maximum loan to value (LTV) will be 80% minus any outstanding mortgages.
- The maximum loan limit is $150,000.
- An appraisal is required for all Home Equity Loans.
- Fees may be charged for flood determination, mortgage recording, title search and appraisal, if necessary.
What You Need Before You Submit a PFCU Home Equity Loan Application
- Most recent pay stubs
- 2 years W-2's, if self employed 2 years tax returns
- Recently paid property taxes for a calendar year
- Copy of Warranty Deed
- Copy of 1st mortgage statement
Additional information may be required. Once you have all necessary documentation, apply for your PFCU home equity loan or contact us
with any questions.
Homeownership Counseling Organizations: