Managing your wealth and planning for the future often requires an expert’s advice. PFCU’s Wealth Management Financial Advisors help you organize, understand, control and accumulate your wealth.
If you’re looking for a Michigan financial advisor, our licensed professionals will customize an investment plan to meet your needs today and for the future. You can schedule a free one-on-one consultation today by calling Nick VanGeest at (517) 647-7571, ext. 1189.
We take a comprehensive approach to creating a wealth management plan for you.
Financial Resource Analysis
- Net worth calculations
- Budgeting and cash flow studies
- Review of current investments/savings
- Portfolio analysis
- Needs analysis
- Income distribution strategies
- Review of pension distribution options
Insurance Needs Analysis
- Long-term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability income insurance
Tuition Funding Programs
- College cost estimates
- Comparison of education funding vehicles
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Mutual funds
- Stocks and bonds
- Real estate investment trusts
- Securities brokerage services
- Buy/sell strategies
- Group insurance (health, life, etc.)
- Deferred compensation plans
- Retirement plans (401(k), profit sharing, etc.)
- Non-qualified retirement programs
Contact Portland-based financial advisor Nick VanGeest at (517) 647-7571, ext. 1189, today to schedule your free consultation.
* Stocks, mutual funds and variable products are not suitable for all investors. Before making any purchases you should carefully read the prospectus and prospectuses for the underlying investment portfolio of variable products and other information about the investment company. In addition to carefully reviewing the prospectus, you are advised to consider carefully the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment before investing. A prospectus may be obtained by contacting PFCU Wealth Management or directly from the mutual funds, insurance company, or offering entity.
Securities offered through First Heartland Capital, Inc. Member FINRA & SIPC. Advisory services offered through First Heartland Consultants, Inc. PFCU Wealth Management is not affiliated with First Heartland Capital, Inc. Securities offered through First Heartland Capital, Inc. are: not federally insured, subject to market risk including loss of principal, not obligations of, deposits of, or guaranteed by the Credit Union. PFCU Wealth Management is located at our Portland Office.