A PFCU career provides an enjoyable work environment where you’ll enjoy opportunities for personal and professional development while serving our members’ best interests. PFCU serves more than 50,000 members in thirteen office locations and holds more than $500 million in assets.
Our ideal job candidates are friendly, focused on superior personal service and dedicated to performing their jobs with pride. Previous experience is valuable, but we also train employees on the job. PFCU offers an excellent benefits plan for you and your family.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- No cost telemedicine for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability coverage
- AFLAC products
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- 401 (K) with a company match
- Community involvement with paid volunteer hours
- Educational assistance