All PFCU offices will be closed on the following days (unless otherwise specified).
2020 Closings - Holidays and Training
- Closed Monday January 20, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Closed Monday February 17, Presidents Day
- Closed Saturday & Monday May 23 & 25, Memorial Day Weekend
- Closed Saturday July 4, Independence Day
- Closed Saturday & Monday September 5 & September 7, Labor Day Weekend
- Closed Monday October 12, Columbus Day
- Closed Wednesday November 11, Veterans Day
- Closed Thursday November 26, Thanksgiving Day
- Friday November 27, Day after Thanksgiving (Partial Hours) 8-3 for offices with drive-ups. *with limited staff for support departments
- Thursday December 24, Christmas Eve - Close at Noon
- Closed Friday December 25 & Saturday December 26 – Christmas
- Thursday December 31, New Year’s Eve – Lobbies close Noon, Drive ups close at 3:00pm. *with limited staff for support departments
- Closed Friday January 1 and Saturday January 2, 2021 – New Year’s Day
As a reminder payrolls, ACH transfers and our online Bill Payments do NOT process on Federal Holidays.