Use a home equity line of credit (HELOC) to unlock the value in your home and fund an unlimited number of projects and activities. Start a remodeling project, buy a new vehicle, consolidate debt, take a vacation or anything else with your PFCU HELOC.
PFCU offers home equity lines of credit for owner-occupied real estate located in our lending area. The interest rate is variable and tied to the New York Prime Rate. Check out our HELOC rates and experience the benefits of a HELOC with us.
What to Know About a PFCU HELOC
A PFCU HELOC is available for owner-occupied, 1- to 4-family Michigan homes for up to 80% of an appraisal. An appraisal is required for all HELOCS.
Once you’re approved for a PFCU HELOC, you can receive advances up to your approved maximum amount. Just call us and authorize a money transfer into a checking account from your HELOC.
- The monthly minimum payment will be 1.5% of the outstanding balance on the last day of the previous month or $50, whichever is greater.
- All payments are due on the 28th of each month.
What You Need Before You Submit a HELOC Application
- Most recent pay stubs
- 2 years W-2's, if self employed 2 years tax returns
- Recently paid property taxes for a calendar year
- Copy of Warranty Deed
- Copy of 1st mortgage statement
Additional information may be required. Once you have all necessary documentation, apply for your PFCU HELOC or contact us with any questions.